Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University admits JEE Main qualified students to various branches in Undergraduate Engineering program at Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
The admission is based on performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
B. Tech. Final Admission Schedule - 2016
The candidates who have been selected for admission to different branches of B.Tech based on their JEE MAIN -2016 CRL RANK can report at given venue with the required documents as mentioned.
Documents and fees required:
- All original mark sheets & certificates class 10th onwards.
- JEE MAIN-2016 rank card.
- CLC/Conduct / migration certificate in original.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates.
- Filled in Appendix II. Click here to download Appendix II
- Admission fee = Rs 2,08,000/- (including one time Rs 10,000/- for institute caution money, student’s welfare fund & society registration)
- Hostel fee = Rs 44,000/- p.a. (Optional- including caution money)
- Uniform = Rs. 1500/- (two pair) in cash.
- Transportation fee = Rs 15,000/- p.a. (For day scholars only)
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress for the final admission. Only one parent should accompany the candidate.
- Download the attached form and get it filled up from the institute last attended.
- All payments should be made in shape of only DD drawn from any nationalized bank only in favour of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Separate DD for Admission fee, hostel fee and transport fee.
Admission Cell, ITER Campus, Jagamohan Nagar, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar-751030.