Click here for Boys hostel allotment - (Who have applied online)
Click here for Girls hostel allotment - (Who have applied online)
The provisional allotment of hostel accommodations of the boarders for the session 2017-2018 has been completed and uploaded in the ITER website. The internal adjustment of all the existing boarders has already been done previously. All the provisional boarders are directed to complete the admission process by paying annual Hostel & Mess fees, filling up the hostel admission form (available in the Superintendent’s office) and submitting the documents mentioned below to the office of the Superintendent within 1 week of occupancy of the room.
- Six self attested recent coloured passport size photograph of the boarder.
- One self attested recent passport size photograph of Father, Mother & Local Guardian (if any).
- Self Attested Photo copy of Aadhaar Card of Boarder, Father, Mother and Local Guardian (if any).
- Self Attested Photo copy of Money Receipt of Annual Hostel and Mess Fees.
- Certificate of Blood Group
- Self Attested Photo copy of the Driving License and Registration Card (if the boarder use vehicle in Hostel / Institute premises)