NOTE: The parents are requested to accompany along with the students for orientation programme.
Date and time of Counseling-cum-admission: Date: 2nd September, 2017, Reporting Time: 10.00 A.M
Venue : -Bansuri Guru Auditorium, ITER Campus (Campus 1), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Eligibility for final offline MOP UP:
- Candidates name listed in the list for Offline Mop Up round as provided by DGHS notice dated 28/08/2017 based on the direction of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and must have applied online at our website www.soauniversity.ac.in.
- No request will be entertained for change of date and time of counseling. The candidate who do not turn-up for counseling physically on the prescribed time and date, their candidature for counseling/admission will be forfeited.
- Only those candidates, who fulfill all the prescribed eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCC/MCI/DCI will be considered for admission on merit basis, in the order of NEET-2017 All-India Rank. Mere “Online Registration” by the candidates or “receipt of e-mail” from the University shall not entitle the candidates to counseling-cum-admission.
- If any candidate fails either to produce the required certificates (in original) or make payment of the specified tuition fee and other fees, he/she will not be considered for counseling-cum- admission.
- Candidate’s admission will be confirmed subject to meeting all the above mentioned criteria and availability of seats in the respective program.
Document Required: The following original documents are to be submitted for verification during Counseling:
- Print out of this Call Letter
- NEET Rank card
- All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 10th and 12th.
- 12th Exam and NEET Admit card
- CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all above documents.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
Tuition Fees (to be paid during counseling):
- MBBS : Rs 14.90 lakhs per Annum
- MBBS (For NRI seats): $ 44,000/- or Rs 28.5 lakhs (approx) per Annum
- BDS: Rs 5.40 lakhs per Annum
- BDS (For NRI seats): $ 8,400/- or Rs 5.40 lakhs (approx) per Annum
Other Fees (to be paid during counseling):
- Institute Caution Money (one time and refundable)- Rs 5,000/-
- Hostel fee -Rs 47,000/- p.a. (Including hostel caution money- Rs 5,000/- one time)
- Mess fee - Rs 30,000/- per annum
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress for the final admission.
- All payments should be made in shape of DD / PO drawn from any nationalized bank only in favour of “SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Separate DD / PO for Admission fee (including Institute caution money), hostel fee and mess fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: · Only the candidate & one parent will be allowed into the counseling hall.
Venue: Urology OT. IMS & SUM Hospital
Timings : 1.30pm to 6.00pm; 25th February (Saturday)
Chief Organiser: Dr Debadarshi Rath. Associate professor.
Department of Urology. I MS & SUM Hospital
Guest Faculties(Urologists): Dr Sanjay Pandey, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital,Mumbai. Dr Arabind Panda, CMC Vellore.
First time in Odisha the Webcast of live surgeries from IMS & SUM Hospital for Board of Education(BOE) of Urology society of India (USI)