Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 1
B.Tech. - Rs. 2,29,000/- Per Annum
Lateral Entry B.Tech. - Rs. 2,01,000/- Per Annum.
M.Tech / MCA / Lateral Entry MCA - Rs. 1,28,000/- Per Annum.
Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 2
MBA - Rs. 2,68,000/- Per Annum.
MHM / MTTM -Rs. 78,000/- Per Annum.
MHA - Rs. 88,000/- Per Annum.
B.Pharm. - Rs. 1,19,000/- Per Annum.
Lateral Entry B.Pharm- Rs. 88,000/- Per Annum
B.Sc. Agriculture- Rs. 1,29,000/Per Annum.
M.Pharm.- Rs. 1,28,000/Per Annum.
M.Sc. (All) - Rs. 68,000/- Per Annum.
BHMCT - Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum.
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic /Post Basic) - Rs. 89,000/- Per Annum.
M.Sc. Nursing - Rs. 1,08,000/- Per Annum.
BA LLB - Rs. 89,000/- Per Annum.
BBA LLB - Rs. 89,000/- Per Annum.
LLM - Rs. 89,000/- Per Annum.
BBA - Rs. 88,000/- Per Annum.
Fee Structure for Programs offered at Campus 3
MS : Rs.19.80 lakhs/ Annum
(General Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics,Ophthalmology, OBG)
MD : Rs.19.80 lakhs/ Annum
(DVL, Anaesthesiology, Gen Medicine, Pediatric, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & Chest, Psychiatry)
MD : Rs.15.0 lakhs / Annum
MD: Rs.7.5 lakhs / Annum
(Microbiology, Immuno Hematology Blood Transfusion, Biochemistry, FMT, Community Medicine, Physiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy)
MDS : Rs.10.00 lakhs/annum
(Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Periodontology, Public Health Dentistry, Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry)
Stipend for MS/MD/MDS
1st Year : Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
2nd Year : Rs. 38,000/- Per Month
3rd Year : Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
Counseling Fees (one time & non-refundable)- Rs. 1,000/-
Admission Fees (one time & non-refundable) - Rs.4,000/-
Institute Caution Money (one time) - Rs. 5,000/-
HOSTEL FEES (optional)
Establishment Fee - Rs. 42,000/- Per Annum.
Caution Money (One time) - Rs. 5,000/-
Transportation Fees (optional) - Rs. 15,000/- Per Annum.
- At the time of online allotment the candidates are required to pay online an initial amount of Rs. 1,000/-. The balance amount has to be paid at the time of admission at respective institutes in form a demand draft in favour of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University”. Hostel and Transportation fees are to be paid in separate drafts.
- The annual admission fees has to be paid by the student by 15th of July every year, failing which penalty as notified time to time be imposed. All fees have to be paid in shape of demand draft in favour of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University” Paybale at Bhubaneswar.
- The mess charges will be approximately Rs. 30,000/- p.a (as per actuals). The hostel fees is applicable for current academic session. This will be reviewed and notified in subsequent years.
- The caution money will be refunded to the candidate’s account (NEFT/RTGS) on completion of the course after deduction of Alumuni fees / overall general breakage (in which specific responsibility cannot be fixed) / any dues.
- Re-admission fees : Rs.4,000/- is chargeable from candidates who have discontinued their course due to any reason including disciplinary action.
N.B.: The University has provision of scholarship to meritorious students in various programmes as per given in Appendix-XV.
REFUND RULES :
- The University shall refund the fees as per the UGC Notification on remittance & refund of fees and other students-centric issues on dated 6th December 2016.
- For refund the candidate / parent have to submit a written application addressed to the Director (Admissions), Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University along with the original University registration card. The bank account details (for RTGS) of the candidate’s / Parent’s is required to be filled in a form available with the Admission Cell and submit along with the photocopy of the front page of the passbook and the original money receipt of the all the fees paid.
- The refund information given above is indicative and the University reserved the right to make changes.