B.Tech final reporting on any date between 3rd to 15th July 2017 (9.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
The candidates who have been provisionally admitted to different branches of B.Tech. are required to report as per the above schedule.
- JEE Main – 2017 Rank card and Provisional Allotment Letter.
- All original mark sheets & certificates class 10th onwards.
- CLC/Conduct / migration certificate in original.
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate
- 02 sets of photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph
- Balance Admission fee for B-Tech. = Rs 2,39,000/- (One time Counseling Fee- Rs 1000/-, Annual fee- Rs 2,29,000/-, one time Admission fee- Rs 4,000/- and one time Institute caution money- Rs 5,000/-))
- Hostel fee = Rs 47,000/- p.a. (Optional, Annual Boarding charges- Rs 42,000/- and one time hostel caution money- Rs 5,000/-)
- Transportation fee = Rs 15,000/- p.a. (Optional, not required for candidates who opt for hostel accommodation)
- Uniform = Rs. 1500/- approx. (two pairs)
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress for the final admission. Only one parent should accompany the candidate.
- All payments should be made in shape of DD / PO drawn from any nationalized bank only in favour of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Separate DD / PO for Admission fee, hostel fee and transport fee.
Bansuri Guru Auditorium, ITER Campus, Jagamohan Nagar, Khandagiri, BBSR